Official track hire consists of the main start hill gate being opened and the gate in operation. If the gates to the start hill are closed and the track has not been booked, any member of public can utilise the facility that is maintained by the Redlands BMX Club and its members. Please respect our grounds and track facilities so it can be enjoyed by all.
Our track is available to hire at anytime except Saturday and Sunday afternoons between the hours of 2pm and 5pm. During this time the track can be utilised by members of the general public.
The fees for hiring the track are as follows:
- $20 per hour for Financial Redlands BMX Club members
- $40 per hour for non-club BMX Australia Members.
Conditions of track hire:
- All riders must hold current Auscycling Membership .
- There must be at least 1 person with a Level 1 Officials license and 1 person with a current First Aid certificate (this can be the same person), OR a recognised Auscycling Coaching licence.
- All participating riders, whether private training session or coaching class, must be recorded on the sheets provided by the club.
To check availability and book, please contact us by emailing [email protected]