Thank You to our Partners & Sponsors
Redlands BMX Club is a fully licensed club that hosts a number of club and regional racing events, and is heavily involved in state and national events. Some of our yearly operating budget includes track maintenance and rebuilds, preparation and fees for local and regional race events; facilities maintenance and upgrades, and licencing expenses for the racing season.
- Queensland Government
- Redland City Council
- Redland City Concrete
- Dane Carlile Rendering
- Metro Fabrication
Interested in Partnering or Sponsorship?
2018 sees the Redlands BMX club celebrate its 39th year. During this time the club has provided members and the local community a safe place to ride their bikes and learn new skills. Membership has seen remarkable growth in recent years with over 250 current members, along with a number of facility improvements due to the dedication of its volunteers and local government commitment.
Sponsorship support will provide your business with a number of benefits including:
- brand exposure to local, regional, national and global BMX communities,
- raise brand awareness to new customers, create brand preference and loyalty of current customers;
- create a positive image of your business and raise awareness of your organisation within the BMX community;
- gain access to new opportunities to promote your business and brand;
- support a strategic business promotional campaign;
- create brand differentiation against competitors;
- promote good corporate social responsibility and credibility.